Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This Form is not secure. Auto-fill has been turned off.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
david123

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:19 am    Post subject: This Form is not secure. Auto-fill has been turned off. Reply with quote

I have been using a premium membership with you for over 10 years and I've never had this issue before, suddenly, without me changing anything, all my forms on all my websites show an error saying "This Form is not secure. Auto-fill has been turned off". This looks really bad and I don't know what's causing it.

You've said on the same topic in an older post "You can resolve this by enabling SSL for the form (under Form Security / Anti-SPAM) and hosting your site on a SSL enabled page."

Can you please clarafy:
1. All my sites already have a SSL certificate. I'm not sure what you mean by "enabling SSL for the form".
2. I also can't find the "Form Security" option you mention anywhere.

Can you please help?
Here's an example of the many sites I have that use your forms: https://www.fireqa.co.uk/

Thanks,
David
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Good Day,

You can eliminate this message by enabling 'Secure Send / SSL' in the mycontactform admin panel. This setting is found under the Form Security portion of the control panel.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: