Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Forms not working with Firefox v87

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rtodaro

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:31 am    Post subject: Forms not working with Firefox v87 Reply with quote

While trying to update a form today I received the message the form was not where I said it was when created. It was.

My browser was Firefox v87.

I tried another form that has not been changed in years that's been working fine since 2016. The same results.

Once I downgraded to Firefox v86 and all seems to be working fine. The problem is these are forms our customers fill in so I'm sure they're having problems as well.

Web location of forms is at www.twindata.com and www.twindata.net. The particular page I tested with is as follows:
http://www.twindata.com/cli/ag6601.htm

Please help if you can.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Thanks for the notification. We'll add to our queue of updates. In the mean time, you can remove the error by leaving the form location setting blank under the Edit > Basic Form Information portion of the config.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
rtodaro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:24 pm    Post subject: Post subject: Forms not working with Firefox v87 Reply with quote

Nick,

Thanks for the quick reply and current solution for this problem.

I deleted the form locations for all our forms leaving this setting blank.

Our information request forms can now be submitted by Firefox v87, MS Edge and Chrome.

Just received our first new inquiry.

Thanks.
rtodaro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:31 pm    Post subject: PROBLEM - Post subject: Forms not working with Firefox v87 Reply with quote

Has this issue been corrected?

Since removing the domains where the forms are working, we get our forms but the page they are coming from is only listed as "http://www.twindata.com" and does not list the actual page the form is on... that is UNLESS it's coming from OUTSIDE the United states.

Please let me know the status of this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Russ Todaro
Twin Data Corporation
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:55 am    Post subject: Re: PROBLEM - Post subject: Forms not working with Firefox Reply with quote

rtodaro wrote:
Has this issue been corrected?

Since removing the domains where the forms are working, we get our forms but the page they are coming from is only listed as "http://www.twindata.com" and does not list the actual page the form is on... that is UNLESS it's coming from OUTSIDE the United states.

Please let me know the status of this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Russ Todaro
Twin Data Corporation

Unfortunately there is not a lot we can do when individual web browsers are not transmitting the reference URL back to our software.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: