Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Questions merge when copied to web page

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management
View previous topic :: View next topic  
star2008

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:16 pm    Post subject: Questions merge when copied to web page Reply with quote

Near the bottom of my refund form, I have two questions with radio buttons. When I copy and paste the form to my website, the two questions are merged into one.

Can you tell me what causes this and how I can fix it?

Thank you.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

This sounds like a formatting or CSS issue with the site around the form. If you send me a link to the form, I can take a look.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
star2008

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick,

Thank you for still being there after all these years.

The form resides at www. brycsoccer. org.

I went with a single radio-button question instead of two questions in order to go live quickly.

I do notice that when I edit the article surrounding the form using the CMS that the first radio option will present as some html. I recopy and paste the form html and that resolves the issue.

Also, this form does not present well on mobile devices. Not sure whether that's the form html or the CMS html, or what can be done if anything.

Thank you again for the assist.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Thank you for posting the website.

I took a look at the form and it is rendering correctly in both the Firefox and Chrome browsers I'm looking at --- at least when I'm comparing it to the form in the admin panel. Did the other radio button question get removed?

When I go to the site on a mobile phone, I get redirected to a phone optimized version of the site. If you edit that particular template, you should have better luck getting a good mobile site up.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: