Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Premium user: Redirect not working (plus one more Q?)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darrena

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:02 pm    Post subject: New Premium user: Redirect not working (plus one more Q?) Reply with quote

Form location: http://damgates.com/contact.html
Redirect is set up to go to http://damgates.com/thanks.html
Email and autoresponse are received/sent as expected, but the redirection does not take place. Searched the forums but found no specific "fix".

2nd question:
Also, I have the form submission being emailed to both me and a coworker. We are both using the same email client on the same email server (Outlook/Exchange). My subject line comes in perfectly:
DamGates.com Contact Form Submission
Hers looks like this:
!!!POSSIBLE!SPAM!! [ 6.189] DamGates.com Contact Form Submission
(It was sent using a Gmail address in the Email field).

Read your post on Preventing E-mail Filtering Issues:
https://www.mycontactform.com/emailfiltering.php
but not sure why she should have to do any of this and I would not. Any ideas?

Thank you!
darrena

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, so it has been longer than 24 hours since I have posted my problem/question. I'm officially concerned and will be warning people off from using myContactForm.com if I don't get support/things fixed soon. I became a premium member because I believed in this product and the support promised (through this forum).
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Day,

Per the TOS, there is no tech support, even for premium members.

That said:

1. There appears to be some third party Javascript on your site (in your page's template) that is preventing the form from redirecting. You should contact whomever built the template to fix. This is code outside of the scope of myContactForm.com's code.

2. The modification to the email subject is happening with the incoming email server. You should modify your incoming email server / spam filter settings to prevent this.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
darrena

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:37 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

No support?
I purchased this product partly because of language on your site stating that you checked the forum for that purpose daily (words to the effect).

Perhaps you should remove such language from the site to reflect your current TOS. Appreciate your looking into it.

Darren
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: