Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HTML Errors - HTML Validator - Dreamweaver

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:08 am    Post subject: HTML Errors - HTML Validator - Dreamweaver Reply with quote

I make most of my websites in HTML, java and CSS. I write them with Dreamweaver and check them with HTML Validator.

The contact form throws up lots of errors usually maxlegnth and Q7 errors etc. I have been taking the time to correct these but I'm sure that there must be a quicker fix which can be done at source before I cut and paste the code, rather than me having to fix every contact page that I make.

The "maxlength" attribute for this "input" element (with id="q1") has an empty or missing value. The expected value is a non-negative (0 or greater) integer.

Any help would be great
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Good Afternoon,

The errors shouldn't affect how the page operates. This is also largely depends on the HTML doc type you're using. Under XHTML 1.0 Transitional it should validate correctly.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Stephenhawking

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:13 pm    Post subject: HTML Errors - HTML Validator - Dreamweaver Reply with quote

The contact outline throws groups of oversights for the most part max length and Q7 bumbles et cetera. I have been putting aside the chance to cure these, be that as it may, I'm sure that there must be a helpful arrangement which ought to be conceivable at the source before I reorder the code, instead of me settling each contact page that I make. The bubbles shouldn't impact how the page functions. This additional, as it were, depends upon the HTML doctype you're using. Under XHTML 1.0 Transitional it should support viable.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: