Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Check boxes!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Site Suggestion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Melody0124

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:05 am    Post subject: Check boxes! Reply with quote

Hi!
When I was looking in to other form sites, their check box option allowed you to list, say 5 things.
Then, the user can pick however many of those things they would like.
I would really like to see that feature here because currently I only have radio buttons. With those, they can only check one thing.
Thanks Smile
Xuxan

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 6:20 pm    Post subject: Multiple selections Reply with quote

I'll second that request. I set up my first form with no problems. The second was longer and ran into a few quirks I was able to eliminate in the code on site. ( Like Don't showing on the form as Don/'t)

But I really do need the ability to have a question where a person can make multiple choices.

I tried setting up a check box - then modifying the html on the page to have multiple check boxes and then to allow multiple checks (using Dreamweaver.) It worked in principle. The form looked right, more than one item could be checked, but the form was returned to me with only the first check box checked. Confused

Another feature I would like to see (although the email receipt accomplishes this in a way) - is a way to print the form before it is sent. OK, I know it is possible to print it - but some people need a button to click on the page.

Susan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Site Suggestion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: