Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

my form is busting out of the cell on the page..too large..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Contact Management
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hoobieoo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:45 am    Post subject: my form is busting out of the cell on the page..too large.. Reply with quote

My form is set at 950px wide but on transferringthe code and pasting it into the page cel lit busts out to about 1100 pixesl wide..any advice?

is the code corrupting on cut and paste from mycontactform....as it fairly large..?

thanks

Graeme Sad

url: http://www.uk4.me/poppy/bookingform/index.html
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

The reason the table is being stretched is because several questions have text boxes that were specified with widths that when combined with the question text will not fit within the 950 pixels specified. You need to cut down the widths of these individual question text boxes.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
hoobieoo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:54 am    Post subject: Form too wide.. Thanks.. Also Premium Membership? Reply with quote

Thanks Nick..fiddled with it a bit in dreamweaver and seems to be fine now..

can you also check out my account as it says 'account is suspended and cannot be a premium member..I have sent a separate email about it just now..what's the problem??

thanks Graeme
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Contact Management All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: