Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

time out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Contact Management
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AIIM

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:46 am    Post subject: time out Reply with quote

Thank you for a fantastic bit of soft ware. Excellent for dummies like me.

I build my form half way and I loose connection with your site.

1. I get bombed out and have to start all over again. I am connected to braodband ADSL.
2. Can I reconnect and carry on where I left off, if so how?
3. If reconnecting and continuing is not on, please suggest alternative.
4. how do i view the finished work without uploading? I have dream weaver 8.
Thank you
JMM
AIIM

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: Further dismay Reply with quote

Ny status quo remains, still getting bombed out.
What's worse, I see that 23 have viewed my forum questions and I have had no wisdom from anyone?
Does this program work? i'm worried now.
Does anyone know the answer, if not, i would like tohear so that I can stop wasting my time
In advance I would like to thank the good soul who will take the trouble to reply.
The support emails neither get any replies.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Further dismay Reply with quote

AIIM wrote:
Ny status quo remains, still getting bombed out.
What's worse, I see that 23 have viewed my forum questions and I have had no wisdom from anyone?
Does this program work? i'm worried now.
Does anyone know the answer, if not, i would like tohear so that I can stop wasting my time
In advance I would like to thank the good soul who will take the trouble to reply.
The support emails neither get any replies.

It is an issue with your home internet provider. Please contact their technical support.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
AIIM

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:36 pm    Post subject: re bombing out Reply with quote

I have spoken to my service provider.
They believe it is a program issue, here is the message my screen shows everytime it bombs out:

Verbatum:-
Webpage has expired.
The local copy of this webpage is out of date,and the website requires that you download it again.

What you can try:
Click the refresh button on the toolbar to relaod the page. After refreshing you might have to navigate to the specific webpage again, or re-enter information.

I have tried all, but unfortunately to no avail.

I have made a print screen of the error message, but can not see how to attach it here. If you send me an email address I'll send it for your edification.
Thank you for responding to my request
Hans
AIIM

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:45 am    Post subject: re bomb out Reply with quote

hi there,
are you able to resolve the problem?
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: re bomb out Reply with quote

AIIM wrote:
hi there,
are you able to resolve the problem?

It is not resolvable from our end. This is an issue with your internet provider.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Contact Management All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: