Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cannot retrieve lost password, cannot get response or help!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> My User Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wparker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Cannot retrieve lost password, cannot get response or help!! Reply with quote

This is a new username for me, I've got another, under the username lemonjenny, which is a premium membership that I've been paying for. I just needed to create a new free account so I could post on this forum.

This post is about my account with username lemonjenny. A while back, a renewal notice was sent to me, and all my emails on file (clients). One of my clients was confused, and then tried to log in to see what this was, and submitted for the password to be reset. I have not been able to log in since. I've wanted to renew my premium membership, and continue using this service.

I've since tried to do numerous password resets, and have NEVER received an email with the new password. I've checked the junk box, and everything. The email address I have on file is one that I no longer use, and have forwarding to a gmail account. I get other emails from that address, but have received NONE from MyContactForm.

I have also submitted several emails through the contact-us form on the site, trying to get help or answers. I have not received ANY response.

I am desperate for help, here. I need to use that premium account. I have dozens of forms on there that are used for my business that need to be maintained & edited. I also need to make sure I renew my premium membership with that account so I don't lose those forms. But I can't do ANY of that if I can't log in.

Can you PLEASE PLEASE email me instructions on what to do? I've searched for answers thru the forum, and can't find any solution. Don't just tell me to reset my password, I've tried that dozens of times now over the last Month (when this all began) and it doesn't work.

Please help!!!
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

First off, let me be clear that the [url="http://www.mycontactform.com/terms.php"]Terms of Service[/url] explicitly prevent users from using their personal accounts for their client's websites. If you are a web developer and would like to use the service on your client's web pages, there is a specific procedure for this that must be followed. This policy is specifically in place to prevent user's from having their accounts taken.

Please email me at info@mycontactform.com, and I will give you the specifics about what you need to do. If I do not hear from you by Friday 8/17, I will have to suspend the account 'lemonjenny'.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
wparker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: I sent the email, still haven't heard from you. Reply with quote

Nick,

I sent an email, as instructed, on August 13th. I have received NO RESPONSE from you. Please do not suspend my account. I've done everything instructed. Please help!!!!

Here is a copy of the email I sent:
_____

Hi Nick,

I'm "jbauman" from the forum, who emailed you about the inability to
access my account "lemonjenny", which is a premium membership that I
pay for. I noticed you wrote that I can't use it for my clients sites,
so let me be clear: the forms I've created have been for the multitude
of sites I've created for my family and friends. My friend is actually
the one that accidentally reset the password (he didn't know what it
was), but for some reason, I cannot get the password to reset again,
and I don't know what it is.

Didn't I read somewhere that that "term" was for free accounts, and
that you had to upgrade to a premium membership to use your account
for clients? What do I need to do if I do want to use it for clients?
Is there another type of membership I have to buy?

Anyway, please do NOT suspend "lemonjenny". I use it for my personal
websites, and it would greatly harm my business if you disable them. I
PAID FOR the use of this product, so if it's taken away I'll expect my
money back.

However, if you have instructions on how to fix the problem, I'd be
happy to follow them. Ideally, I'd like to just continue to use the
site as I always have: and by the rules.

Thanks. I await your instructions.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Email sent.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> My User Information All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: