Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Part of the form is not secure

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marsdaan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:30 pm    Post subject: Part of the form is not secure Reply with quote

Firefox is telling me that part of the contactform is not secure.

And when I check the HTML, it's actually part of YOUR form that is not secure:

action="http://www.mycontactform.com/sendform/sendform.php" style="width: 615px; border: 0px solid #535657; margin: 0; padding: 0; background-color: #d5d7d8;">

It's not http://etc.

Neiter is: src="http://www.mycontactform.com/visver/gen_img.php?formid=334396&user=marsdaan"
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Good Day,

Enable Secure Send under the Form Security portion of the control panel.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
doremi63

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:51 am    Post subject: SSL "wrong URL" / NO SSL "form not secure&quo Reply with quote

I have the same problem. Recently, your forms started telling my clients that their information was not secure. I proceeded to get my site secured (which it does NOT NEED except for your forms) so that I could make the forms STOP returning the "not secure" messages to my clients and promptly ran up against the error "This form is not being sent from the url where it is supposed to be located."

I have searched the forum for answers and your reply to all of the desperate customers seems to always be ENABLE SECURE SEND....BUT

If I enable secure send, no matter what I do, ( form location blank/not blank ) the form returns "This form is not being sent from the url where it is supposed to be located."

If I disable secure send, form returns the "this form is not secure" message to my clients.

I have been a customer for YEARS - I know how to work the settings on the forms - and have been happy with your product. This is the first time that I have been completely dissatisfied.

Please LISTEN to your customers and find an answer.
Thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: