Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Form not being sent from url where supposed to be located

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lenblack

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:49 am    Post subject: Form not being sent from url where supposed to be located Reply with quote

I am getting the message "This form is not being sent from the url where it is supposed to be located" on new forms I create.

I have read that you should leave the form location BLANK ... I have done this but still keep getting the same error.

What should I try next?

Len
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Please make sure you are editing the correct form in the control panel. Leaving the form location setting blank will solve this issue.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
lenblack

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:31 am    Post subject: Form not being sent from url where supposed to be located Reply with quote

I am editing the correct form - Ord Scot - Daily Office

I have left the location blank but when I submit the form I still get the error message:
This form is not being sent from the url where it is supposed to be located. If you are the owner of this form you need to ensure that the 'Form Location' is specified as ordinariate.scot. To change this, login to the site, click 'edit' next to the form's name, and then click the 'Basic Information' link to change the form's location. Currently you have the 'Form Location' specified as:
https://

What now?

Len
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: