Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Getting Forms with Random Information

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Bug Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NMTCLarry

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:14 am    Post subject: Getting Forms with Random Information Reply with quote

I keep getting emails indicating that someone has completed and transmitted the form but it's just "gobbledegook"...while the senders email may be real, they didn't send the email and there is just random wording in the form. I always get 2 duplicates and always from different email addresses with random info. Here's the one I got today (so far)

Subject: Scuba Trip Quote
Date: 11/07/2020 at 11:59 AM (GMT -6) from 103.106.154.132

Name: rHcOhCXFeu JfSUAGtLRFsBvdE
Street Address: OWHdEcDeyCMbZTwJ
City: pJcxsLEumUKVB
State: Yukon
Zip/Postal Code: hmJrCAgiLvlnB
Cell Phone Number: hNnKVgcqXAIQPZ
Home Phone Number: ugJpHPin
Date of Departure: QzjXuhYDwrJO
Date of Return: JorRCaGytvxMLk
Airport of Departure: kOycvbLdfN
Destination: wUnXSYsh
Describe the type of vacation you are looking for: GbDrokZAQqUJwKc
Budget Range: The Sky is the limit
Comments concerning budget: CKwevfxRXhD
Names of the Resorts/Hotels you are considering and if you have seen prices what have they been? NWjQvqrmlzdg
What is important to you on this vacation? What do you want to see/do? View? Beach? Pool? Food? All inclusive? etc.: FvOeoXNxHqEgY
Passenger #1 Name (as on Passport or other Government issued ID)): Dr. qGDUVHuOAQIPLvM PCptThcOoND naHGYsbDAZhvQS
Passenger #1 Date of Birth: 12/31/1906
Passenger #2 Name (as on Passport or other Government issued ID): Dr. ZGyufnaRD pZxjDUqtnoN CXZzDfjOLlMQao
Passenger #2 Date of Birth: 12/31/1906
Passenger #3 Name (as on Passport or other Government issued ID): Dr. FlenAmdIigTBpU dWJMRCnQXas GuKqDRfEOtzZ
Passenger #3 Date of Birth: 12/31/1906
Passenger #4 Name (as on Passport or other Government issued ID): Dr. fZniglESDvaF JQbhtwjriSKWCuyB NnkhWCrtP
Passenger #4 Date of Birth: 12/31/1906
I Agree that all names and dates of birth listed above are as they appear on the respective government issued identification for each named person *: I Agree
Other Passengers: bJUDLjNeFCZWgdvT
We make every effort to honor the package price quoted originally, however; under certain circumstances your price may be subject to increase prior to full payment due to an increase in the cost for one or more of the travel components of your package. Changes within 10% of the total package price are authorized without additional approval required. Prices will not increase after you make full payment, except for charges resulting from increases in government-imposed taxes or fees. Check if I Agree.: I agree
I understand that this is only a request for a quote and not a contract to purchase. I also understand that prices are subject to change prior to making a deposit and until such time as I make my final payment.: I agree
Federal law forbids the carriage of certain hazardous materials, such as aerosols, fireworks, and flammable liquids, aboard the aircraft. If you do not understand these restrictions, contact your airline or go to http://www.faa.gov/about/initiatives/hazmat_safety. If you understand, please check the box. Purchase of air tickets will not be done without a checkmark in this box.: I agree
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

It looks like a form that was submitted by a bot. I'd recommend enabling the CAPTCHA feature for the form. This feature is located under the 'Form Security / Anti-SPAM' section of the control panel.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: