Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Forms no longer coming to my in box..... multiple inboxes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Does your post not fit anywhere?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mikekollar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:30 pm    Post subject: Forms no longer coming to my in box..... multiple inboxes Reply with quote

I have been with mycontactform since 2007. I have a number of forms that I use. All of a sudden, my forms are no longer coming to me. I am not a rookie at this. Nothing coming to my regular email address so I added a second online no brainer email address..... guess what.... nothing coming to that address eithere. I am about to give up and quit mycontactform and go elsewhere but that will be a ton of work on my end. Any suggestions as to what is going on. This has worked flawlessly for of 10 years and now.... nothing
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Good Day,

When these things suddenly stop working, it is almost always an issue with spam filtering. Nothing has changed on the myContactForm.com end of things.

When you look at the Message Center, are the messages appearing? If so, this means that the form is executing properly and the messages are leaving our mail server. It is a pretty good indicator that there is a filtering issue either happening in your local email client, or incoming mail server.

We've outlined a list of things that can be done to prevent this issue at the link below.

https://www.mycontactform.com/emailfiltering.php

If the messages are not making it through to the Message Center, please post a link to the form and I will send a test through.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Does your post not fit anywhere? All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: