Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

submit doesn't go to my email

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harley0226

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:13 am    Post subject: submit doesn't go to my email Reply with quote

The submit option does not send contact form to my email account. I checked on my account information you have for me and it is correct there. I also checked with my email service and they are not blocking it. I also checked on my outlook program and it is not showing up there at all (which makes sense because peoplepc.com - my provider- is not getting it either)
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Good Day,

Is the message registering in your submission queue, or showing up in the Message Center? If so, it is being sent on our ended, but failing to be delivered by either software on your incoming mail server, or on your local computer.

Please read the following for tips to prevent email filtering.

https://www.mycontactform.com/emailfiltering.php

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Harley0226

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:22 am    Post subject: form doesnt send to my email Reply with quote

With reference to your suggestions, yes you show that 5 submissions have been made (all by me with my email address) as I am trying to test this program. i have spent time with earthilink who has white listed all the possible email addresses that could come from you. I have also added to my outlook program address all the possible emails I could get from you.. I might also mention that I do get emails from you from info@mycontactform.com that you send me directly as in notifications of these posts and changes to my account. However, I don't get them if they are sent through the contact form which html I copied and pasted exactly to my website. When reviewing the html link info I don't see my email address in the body anywhere. I see your explanation that you use your email address (info@mycontactform.com) to protect my email. I checked my account information on your website and you have my email correct on that.

So, if I get emails from you direct, and there is no spam blocking on my email server or Outlook, why don't I get the submission emails?

In closing, I previously had your Premium account but when I discovered that the submissions weren't getting to me I cancelled that and went to the free one to see if that worked. If that worked I would go back to the premium. So far that not happening.

Hope you can help me figure this out.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Unfortunately, all indications on our end are that the messages are being sent. There isn't any more that we can do. This is an issue with you incoming provider and needs to be worked out with them

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: