Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Older Records are Not Exporting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Contact Management
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rwalden492

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:29 am    Post subject: Older Records are Not Exporting Reply with quote

I am a premium user and have been for some years. I am trying to download ALL the submissions from my different forms that I have used over the years but all exports prior to 2018 are coming up blank with no records. Do you delete my records after a certain date? If so it would have been great to know that ahead of time. But maybe I just don't know how to export correctly? Is there a way to export ALL submissions from ALL my forms going back to the very beginning? If there is a date when you purge my records for some reason what is it? Thanks for your help, love your service it has really helped us.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Good Day,

We store data for two years. This is outlined in the services agreement.

Are you able to read the messages that are missing? For very large numbers of messages, it may time out depending on the speed of your internet connection. If this is the case you may need to select specific data ranges for export and do multiple exports.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Contact Management All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: