Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Renewal Not Working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joeyoconnor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:42 am    Post subject: Renewal Not Working Reply with quote

Hello and to whom it may concern. I also emailed you guys about this a few hours ago but also wanted to post it here.. thanks!... Apparently there is a problem with my monthly renewal as I paid for it a few days ago and paid thru (confirmed) thru PayPal but now my premium status has been cancelled.. Please advise.. Thanks! -- Joey O'Connor
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Good day, I apologize for the inconvenience. A communication glitch with Paypal prevented the initial upgrade from going through. I have processed the upgrade with an additional 2-months at no cost.

Thank you for your business.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
joeyoconnor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Hey there Nick... thanks for your quick reply and for looking into it!... And, thanks for the extra months, not necessary at all but thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Feedback All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: