Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Building forms for other websites - email address issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> My User Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brucelongman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:02 am    Post subject: Building forms for other websites - email address issue Reply with quote

I have just joined as a premium member as I am a web designer. I build forms for my clients websites. These forms need to be submitted to their email address, not mine.

Because your system requires that the email address be verified I cannot do this as I don't have access to my clients email accounts to get the verification code.

Is there a way around this? Because if not I can no longer use your service and will have wasted a premium membership.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

There is no way around this. Due to security and anti-spam concerns, every email address must be verified.

You need to also make sure and not use your personal account or share accounts between clients. This is a violation of the TOS and will result in suspension.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> My User Information All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: