Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

form stretches endlessly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Does your post not fit anywhere?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disneyfan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:48 pm    Post subject: form stretches endlessly Reply with quote

I created my web site about this time last year (just renewed my premier membership) using Apple's iWeb. I have been using Mycontactform since the beginning with no issues. Today, I needed to edit the wording on one of the forms. So I logged in to Mycontactform, went to the form that I needed to work on, made the changes and then copied the HTML code.

I then went into my web site with iWeb and used the HTML widget to delete the old form from the appropriate page and pasted the copied HTML code. The form just endlessly stretches horizontally and I can't stop it. I have tried this several times even repeating all the steps with no success.

I know that there have not been any updates to iWeb since the beginning.

Help!
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

1. Login
2. Click 'Form Appearance'
3. Go through the prompts and set the form width to either a fixed width or a percentage.

Can you show me the URL of the live form that is not working for you? This would help us further diagnose the issue.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Disneyfan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:47 am    Post subject: It's not live Reply with quote

Since it was not working I did an 'undo' each time since my site is live.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:42 am    Post subject: Re: It's not live Reply with quote

Disneyfan wrote:
Since it was not working I did an 'undo' each time since my site is live.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to diagnose the issue without seeing a copy of the code on your site. Can you create a new page that is not linked publicly and post it here?

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Does your post not fit anywhere? All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: