Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the forms are missing something

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Site Suggestion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yallways

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:41 am    Post subject: the forms are missing something Reply with quote

Heres a tip for the administration of mycontactform.com ...Allow the forms to be able to upload files and images as well. Alot of forma I like to use allows users to upload photos and files to be sent to me but this option is not available now. It's a quickfix solution.

John
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:18 am    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip!

I will personally look into the implementation of this feature. I hope to implement it sometime within the coming four months.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
A Premium Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:51 am    Post subject: One of the things I would like to see...... Reply with quote

On the form submitted have their IP address! This way if they are spamming our form, we can use a script to block them from that page. Smile

1 other thing... I don't want to sound ungreatful, cause really I do love your form, however, if we can make the error page on our own site instead of yours?

Thanks again for this wonderful service you provide Smile I do agree with the file attachment addition as well, that would be great!
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Good idea,

We'll implement this into the next batch of updates.

Thanks,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Site Suggestion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: