Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More email field problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Bug Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cinnamon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: More email field problems Reply with quote

I am having trouble with the email field. I do not get any email field responses from the default email field when the form is completed and submitted. The other fields show up but the email response is missing.

I tried the solution discussed in the post “email code problem and solution - <input name="email" type="text" id="email" value="" size="20" maxlength="" class="fieldstyle">”, but it does not work either.

I have tried to add an email field but then visitors have to complete two email fields to get one through the system. That is where I currently am at.

I have tried to paste the add-on email code over the default code and get an error message that the email field is not completed.

Since the email address is mandatory and is added by default, why is this field not transmitted with the rest of the form?

What do I do to fix this?

Webpage Location: realestatehomesutah.com/utah_homes/seller_vip_program.html
Form Name: Seller VIP Program
Username: cinnamon
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

The email is only submitted in the email headers as the 'From' address.

Regards,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: