Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

British date format

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Site Suggestion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aurenteni

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: British date format Reply with quote

Hi Nick,

Hope things are well with you?

When I print off reports of my emails I receive I get the date in a USA format. I.E today is 02/21/07 but I really need it to read 21/02/07 as I am in the UK. I know it sounds petty but I do have your forms downloaded into a Microsoft access database and it does mess up any searches I do. Is it possible already to change the date format or possible in the future?

P.S I use your forms for 22 different sites or pages within sites and I have to admit this is the neatest bit of software ever!!!! Don't ever stop providing this service will you Nick? Very Happy
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Thanks for the suggestion. I will try to implement something like this in the future. Definitely don't have any plans to ever stop running myContactForm.com.

Sincerely,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Aurenteni

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Nick,

Just to add to this topic... My customers have also commented that the time on the forms coming through to them are showing as 6 or 7 hours earlier than they should be. Obviously I presume this is because they are set to US times? Do you think we could one day have a UK version of this fantastic program?

Thanks
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

This is definitely in the works. Unfortunately I haven't been able to devote as much time as I would like to the next major myContactForm.com update, but I hope to release a new version this summer that will allow user's to customize their timezones (among a large number of other nice features).

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Aurenteni

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Nick, look forward to the Summer update Very Happy
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Coming Soon ????? Reply with quote

PomGolf wrote:
Nick

Is this amendment due soon? I'm a new user and the site and functionality is great - but this would make it much better

End of August is our release date for the next update.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Site Suggestion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: