Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need Help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dodger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Need Help! Reply with quote

I just paid for a premium account..I have three web site I had no problem getting the message to the correct address. I just finished a web site and I cannot get the contact to go to the address specified. When I send a test message the message comes to me from the TO field and Send field.

When I specify an address I get his page saying "Your information has been recorded and a confirmation e-mail has been sent to scottholdens@aol.com. However, this e-mail address has not been activated. In order to activate this e-mail address you must follow the instructions given in the e-mail and enter in your confirmation code.

where do you enter the confirmation code?? Plus I need some direction to get this resolved..my client business depends on this.

What am I doing wrong? please advise

Roger philpot
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

When you add scottholdens@aol.com to the account, a confirmation email will be sent to this address along with specific instruction on how to verify the address. If you for some reason did not receive this email address, it is most likely being blocked by AOL's SPAM filtering (please read the following FAQ).

http://www.mycontactform.com/faq.php?fiddet=64&ptid=4&stid=8

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
dodger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply.

I just want to verify with a premium account you can set the contact form to go two different e-mail addresses when a sender sends a message from that contact form. (The two addresss applied are sent to the same company. They just happen to have two different e-mail addresses with in that company.

I would appreciate specfic instructions on "How" to make this happen. I have tried several times and some times it works, sometimes it don't.. I am totally confused why some times it works, and then it will stop going to the two addresses and just go to one of them.

P.S. I did read the FAQ about AOL. It's possible that is my problem. I just want to make sure its nothing on my end via the set up, I have edited it several times. The AOL addy in question did get a conformation once and did recieve a message , then all at once it stopped.

Thanks
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Once you are a premium member, sending the same form submittal to multiple addresses will become an option under both the form creation wizard and the edit form portion of the control panel. To configure an existing form to do this, you need to do the following:

1. Login to your account at myContactForm.com
2. Click [edit] next to the name of the form.
3. Click Send To Address link
4. Selction option #2 "Send form submittals to up to 5 predefined e-mail addresses."
5. Follow on-screen instructions.

As for the blocked emails, it is a fairly common problem with them to block confirmation emails. You should be able to contact their technical support in order for them to fix this.

Regards,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: