Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not geting confirmation emails

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> My User Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sshawks

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:15 pm    Post subject: Not geting confirmation emails Reply with quote

Trying to set up my account, have tried 3 times, with 3 differnet email addresses, and the confirmation emails are not coming through. Any ideas?
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Some ISPs have been implementing SPAM filters that are less than perfect and errorneously tag messages as spam and then either delete them or file them into a special spam or junk mail folder. This is most likely what has been happening because the confirmation messages are automatically generated and sent by our servers. Please check with your ISP for more information.

Thanks,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
yadseut

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Same Problem Reply with quote

I am having this same problem.
I have checked the spamblocker, and found nothing there either.

What else can I do?
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Please read the following FAQ:

http://www.mycontactform.com/faq.php?fiddet=63&ptid=6&stid=8

Sincerely,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
yadseut

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have read the FAQ, but have not found a resolution to my problem.

Nothing to be found in spamblocker.

I have added addresses from the same server previously without any problems.

I guess I'm stuck.
mtboforms

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:47 am    Post subject: No confirmation emails... Reply with quote

Is there any other way to get the confirmation codes necessary to add email addresses?
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: No confirmation emails... Reply with quote

mtboforms wrote:
Is there any other way to get the confirmation codes necessary to add email addresses?

They are only sent to the email address that is being confirmed (this is the whole point of the confirmation code).

Regards,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
mtboforms

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Confirmation Emails Reply with quote

The emails are not being sent or can not be received. I have been unable to resolve any issue with a spam blocker.
mtboforms

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Confirmation Emails Reply with quote

I host my own email server and control blacklisting. What email address would the confirmation email be coming from?

I have double checked the info@mycontactform.com and it is definately WHITELISTED.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:48 am    Post subject: Re: Confirmation Emails Reply with quote

mtboforms wrote:
I host my own email server and control blacklisting. What email address would the confirmation email be coming from?

I have double checked the info@mycontactform.com and it is definately WHITELISTED.

anonymous@mycontactform.com
mtboforms

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Email Confirmations Reply with quote

Thanks. My email server has not received any emails fom the anonymous@mycontactform.com address. Can you generate an unrelated email from that account. I merely want to test my ability to receive it.

Please email to signup@meetthebestof.tv
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> My User Information All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: