Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"This Form Is Inoperational"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chrachra

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: "This Form Is Inoperational" Reply with quote

Okay, here's my problem. I was creating a form. During the process it asks you to type in the location, or URL, of the form. I did that. I finished the form and I copied it and pasted into my HTML editor. I tested the form while I was still in my HTML editor and it worked great. Then I uploaded the page with the form to my website. I went to my website and clicked through to the page with the form on it. There is a message at the top of the form in big black letters which reads "this form is inoperational". I went back to my account at MyContactForm to see if I had typed the location URL correctly. I did. So what could be the problem? Any ideas? Please help.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

I'm interested in taking a look at the form. Please post the URL where the form is located. I assure you that the text you are getting has nothing to do with myContactForm.com. It sounds like something your web host is doing.

Let me take a look at it...seems awefully wierd.

Thanks,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

I found the problem. It has nothing to do with myContactForm.com. Your web host is posting this message. It appears that your host is altering your code. Look at the source. It says:

"Provisional users can't create forms"

This is really wierd and is definately an issue you will want to bring up with them.

Thanks,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
chrachra

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Nick. Thanks for the prompt response. Yes, you are right. It is the web host. Free members have to wait seven days for their forms to work, which I think is kind of silly. Anyway, thanks for pointing that out to me. I didn't even notice it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: