Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Page Cannot Be Found

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joe Nelson

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: The Page Cannot Be Found Reply with quote

Hi,
My user ID is Joe Nelson, my website is www.lenderblitz.com. The name of the form is Loan Officer Scenario Form. I have pasted this to my site and it is viewable. When I complete the form and click submit it tells me that page cannot be found the page is pasted below as well as the URL which is not available. Please tell me how to get it working. Thanks.:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.mycontactform.com/sendform/sendform.ph%20p
The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
Open the www.mycontactform.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Click Search to look for information on the Internet.
HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

It sounds like the html for your form was messed up, but it appears that you have since re-copied and pasted the HTML to your site which appears to have fixed the issue.

Sincerely,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Joe Nelson

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You replied that you thought my HTML was messed up but that it was re-pasted and it appears to have fixed the issue.

I have not changed anything and I still cant get the form to work. Below is the link for the form:

http://www.lenderblitz.com/lender_blitz_008.htm

When I fill it out it still goes to the page stating that that page is not available.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

When I fill out your form, it works. Clear out your browser's cache, and try again.

It does appear however that the HTML for your form is messed up (there are three boxes for email address). You can fix this by recopying and pasting the HTML we've provided.

Sincerely,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: