Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need to Edit/Save each Field after Changing Form

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fsadamo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Need to Edit/Save each Field after Changing Form Reply with quote

Form: http://www.foundersdistrict.org/submitevent.htm

This is the 3rd time I've had to return to the FormManager to edit each field in order for all the fields to line up properly.

This is the latest submission:

Name: David Evans
Title: Division F Governor
Phone: 951-549-9533
Title of Event: Division F Officer Make-up Training
Which Calendar: Area/Division Calendar
Date: 12:30 PM Reg
Start Time: 3:00 PM
End Time:
Web Site (if any):
Description: Officer Training and Planned Judges Training

Most of the fields are fine, but the Date shows t he Start Time and the Start Time shows the End Time and the Date doesn't appear.

Again, this is the 3rd time I've had to return to fix and update each individual the fields are properly ordered after I've added on modified a field.This is quite frustrating since this is th3rd on 2 different forms.

Anyway to globally update a form after chamges?

Frank

This is the 3rd time I've had to return to the FormManager to edit each field in order for all the fields to line up properly.

This is the latest submission:

Name: David Evans
Title: Division F Governor
Phone: 951-549-9533
Title of Event: Division F Officer Make-up Training
Which Calendar: Area/Division Calendar
Date: 12:30 PM Reg
Start Time: 3:00 PM
End Time:
Web Site (if any):
Description: Officer Training and Planned Judges Training

Most of the fields are fine, but the Date shows t he Start Time and the Start Time shows the End Time and the Date doesn't appear.

Again, this is the 3rd time I've had to return to fix and update each individual the fields are properly ordered after I've added on modified a field.This is quite frustrating since this is th3rd on 2 different forms.

Anyway to globally update a form after chamges?

Frank
fsadamo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Addendum Reply with quote

Of the 15 submissions recorded, 13 have been my testing the form to assure that the form is properly working. I edit/save a few individual fields and then test. Then I sometimes have to go back because another field has been incorrectly changed.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Unfortunately, it appears that your form's code has been corrupted in our database (this is a very rare occurance). This problem can sometimes resolve itself by re-ordering the form questions. Unfortunately though, you might need to rebuild the form from scatch.

I have reset your submissions queue for this month.

Sincerely,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: