Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

emails not reaching me

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
newfloridavilla

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: emails not reaching me Reply with quote

I have stopped receiving emails submitted using my contact form on my website www.newfloridavilla.co.uk I have checked the filters and they are not being filtered out. In any event I always check my junk mail as quite a few end up there anyway. my email account is a hotmail account but this is a new problem - it has been working perfectly well since june 2005. I can see that the form submission message is reaching mycontactform because of the 'percentage of messages sent against quota' which is available on your website. I have tried submitting messages to myself and leaving it a couple of hours but they do not reach my inbox, additionally I have tried re uploading the html script and the form (still) looks fine on the site but the messages are only getting as far as your server. Can you help please

addition 14th April: I have upgraded to premium membership and can now see all the messages in the message centre that i have missed - however they are still not reaching my inbox.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Unfortunately, there is nothing on our end that we can do to help resolve this situation for you. All indications in our e-mail server's mail logs show that Hotmail is in fact receiving the messages sent from your forms. They however are failing to get these messages delivered to you, most likely due to their filtering system. I have contacted Hotmail in the past, and they have been less-than-helpful in resolving this issue...basically stating that this is simply the way it is. Luckily for the majority of Hotmail users this is not an issue.

You may have some luck contacting their technical support. At this point, I would simply recommend switching e-mail providers. Personally, we recommend Gmail (we would be more than happy to provide you with an invite if you wish).

More information can be found in the following FAQ:

http://www.mycontactform.com/faq.php?fiddet=63&ptid=6&stid=8

Thank you,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: