Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Checkbox Error

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
writedonnie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Checkbox Error Reply with quote

I am getting checkbox errors.

Select all of the services that you are currently most interested in: checkbox44935

my form is located: http://www.repsforrent.com/free-call-center-telemarketing-services-quote.html

I have tried reposting the html and still get the error.

I'd appreciate your help Nick.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

I took a brief look at your form and do not see anything wrong with the HTML that would be causing this issue. I will address this issue in further detail within the next few days.

Thank you,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
writedonnie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: hmmm Reply with quote

I am going to rebuild the form, as this is costing me great frustration. I hate having to call these clients back just to get the correct information.

I'll let you know if this helps.

Thanks Nick.

Don
writedonnie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Still receiving checkbox error. Reply with quote

Nick, I seen thet you checked the form, and after rebuilding the form, I am still unable to resolve the problem.

Please instruct me on what I need to do.

Thanks,
Don
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Don,

I am currently pressing to get a massive update out the door this coming Saturday. I will address this bug that you are experiencing in this update.

Thank you,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
writedonnie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: Errors Reply with quote

Thanks Nick. I do appreciate it.

Don
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: