Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

error!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
katt

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:51 am    Post subject: error! Reply with quote

I have filled out what I want my questions to be 6 times now. Everytime I hit submit, it gives me an error messsage and asks me to go back and correct the problem. I hit the back button and it is blank so I have to start again. If I go to form management it has it there saved. I try to continue and the same thing happens! Whats going on!?!?
katt

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:59 am    Post subject: a new issue Reply with quote

now when i try to go to continue wizard it cts as if it's going to go to that page but simply returs to the form management page again. Crying or Very sad
SunBright

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:23 pm    Post subject: RE: error! Reply with quote

Hi Katt,

I also had this problem with two forms I created. Just proceed, and then you can input the questions you want with the "Edit" option under Form Management. The element you will choose to edit is, "Form Questions (Add, Edit or Delete)."

I know it is time consuming, as I have had to do it a total of 28 questions today. As well, I did inform the site managers of this issue. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

We are in the process of making some significant changes to the site and in the process accidently caused this bug. It should be fixed now.

Thanks,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
studio54

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:53 pm    Post subject: error pages too Reply with quote

hi! everyone! I am studio54!!!

I have the same problem too! with my page, this is my first form and I get the error page go back and fill in something when its already filled in,
or I just want to do a test page.

I am so excited to get things up! I can't wait to do a test-page but I have alot of questions to fill in and its hard to keep re-filling them in too! Crying or Very sad

Its the fact that; Rolling Eyes I am getting the same erro page too, about you didnt fill in the rent amount. Then when I try to do a test page and skip questions. I getting the error page to fil them in. I want it easy for my client to fill it in, even if some questions are missed, cause sometimes they dont always have all the answers available.. They can come back to the application and fill in the missing questions. These applications are a process of selling their promissory note (home or investment property.)

I have the exact same problem, now when you said go to form management and go to edit page, is their anyway you can disable the
error page thing till it works??

and can you do a test page? what is wrong with the error page coming on like that? You never answered her first problem..help!!!

My application is: http://globialone.bravehost.com/simpleappl.html

this is from the website: http://globialone.bravehost.com

my username is: studio54

I have a site about buying promissory notes, if you wondering what the product is... is previous home loans for sale, and thats the way they sell
their home as a loan or note. This is one application that they need to fill
in..

I am so excited about having my own applications up! I am so so happy I found mycontactform.com I never have found one website so dedicated, and generious with forms and in such abundance.

I am glad I found them!

Its such a charm to work here and be apart of this website with so many great things to give to us who really need it and need it right away!

I once downloaded a zip for forms, and the work that goes into it is alot,
its doable but nothing compares to mycontactform!

Keep up the work mycontactform!

Your the greatest!,
studio54 Very Happy

we all love ya! laura

I rate this place: A form palace: four stars!!!
ps. and tell all my friends...
studio54

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:55 pm    Post subject: Temporary fixed error by taking it off, but now no email.... Reply with quote

Embarassed okay, I am back;

Now, I got my form to work and go passed the error page only cause I
took it off. But I am not getting an email or a webpage!

Note*-Now, bravenet only allows 30 questions on their forms, does their
hosting have anything to do with it if I use a service instead?...I
can shorten my forms???? If not-...

Then, I need to know why I am not recieving an email nor a webpage
form response on mycontactform?

help? anyone?

studio54
http://globialone.bravehost.com/simpleappl.html
http://globialone.bravehost.com (inital website its from)

thanks for all the help and support ahead of time! Very Happy
laura
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Studio54

I've suspended your account. You may not ask for sensitive data using the forms (IE credit card numbers). For more information, please read our Terms of Service:

http://www.mycontactform.com/terms.php

Other than that, I don't see any reason you are not getting messages. If you are still not getting them, it is most likely because your e-mail provider is blocking them. For more information, please read the following FAQ:

http://www.mycontactform.com/faq.php?fiddet=63&ptid=6&stid=8

Thanks,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: