Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Removing forms / form dada

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wernerswx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Removing forms / form dada Reply with quote

I did two of the same some by mistark and now a can't delete the form i made that has the error's . Also when a person sends new information thought a only form how how do you the user remove the person data after it's been email from you servere maining reseting the form count . Any help would be nice
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

1. You should be able to delete the extra form by logging into your account and clicking the [delete] link next to the form name.

2. It is not possible to reset the form count (this is how we keep track of the number of forms you've submtited for a given month)
wernerswx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply Reply with quote

mycontac wrote:
1. You should be able to delete the extra form by logging into your account and clicking the [delete] link next to the form name.

I tryed to click the delete bad form but it still will not let me remove it .

2. It is not possible to reset the form count (this is how we keep track of the number of forms you've submtited for a given month)

do you reset the counter each month ?
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

The quota is reset on the first day of each month.

Thanks,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
wernerswx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply Reply with quote

mycontac wrote:
The quota is reset on the first day of each month.

Thanks,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com

I loged it to tred to remove the bad form and it would not let me remove it after i sad "yes" Now what
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: