Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I am not receiving emails for any of my forms
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
edcarragee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:17 am    Post subject: I am not receiving emails for any of my forms Reply with quote

My user name is edcarragee. The form that the problem first happened is Carnival Beer Garden which is on page http://www.standrewmensclub.com/p/carnival-beer-garden.html

I did not receive any of the emails for this site starting 1/28. I tested another form today called Meeting Attendance and did not receive that email. I checked my junk folder, my filter settings and added My contact email ids to my allowed list.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Good Day,

I sent a test message through and see the following excerpt from our maillog:

Quote:
Jan 31 09:09:10 920396-db1 postfix/smtp[2968]: DD2AA7C1958: to=<REDACTED>, relay=ff-ip4-mx-vip1.prodigy.net[144.160.159.21]:25, delay=0.28, delays=0/0/0.24/0.04, dsn=5.3.0, status=bounced (host ff-ip4-mx-vip1.prodigy.net[144.160.159.21] said: 553 5.3.0 flpd579 DNSBL:ATTRBL 521< 148.62.60.224 >_is_blocked.For assistance forward this email to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net (in reply to MAIL FROM command))

It looks like your incoming mail server is blocking the message. I would recommend contacting your email provider and having them whitelist the mycontactform.com domain.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
edcarragee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Why did this stop working? Did something change on your end? I cannot get this work on my Bellsouth account. Do you have any guidance?
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

The only change is a couple months ago we switched over to a new server with a new IP address. Nothing has changed on our end that should affect this.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
edcarragee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:34 am    Post subject: Blacklist Reply with quote

Based on the error message, it appears that your IP has been blacklisted. I believe that you have to get your IP removed from the blacklist not me as the customer.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:44 am    Post subject: Re: Blacklist Reply with quote

edcarragee wrote:
Based on the error message, it appears that your IP has been blacklisted. I believe that you have to get your IP removed from the blacklist not me as the customer.

We only actively monitor against the global blacklists. This is likely a list directly associated with your account.

These are the lists that we actively monitor against.

https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=mx%3amycontactform.com&run=toolpage#

You should send a message to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net and tell them to stop blocking email to your account.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
edcarragee

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 2:41 am    Post subject: Still not receiving emails Reply with quote

I have added new emails as recipients and I am not receiving the confirmation emails. One of the new emails is to an EXCHANGE account. Appears to be more than my provider blocking the MYCONTACTFORM site.
edcarragee

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 5:45 am    Post subject: Re: Still not receiving emails Reply with quote

I am not even receiving confirmation emails when I add an email to a form.
edcarragee

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 6:38 am    Post subject: Email Receipt Reply with quote

Can I please get a response as the product is not useful to me at this time?
racarlson

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 6:46 am    Post subject: Not receiving any e-mail confirmations Reply with quote

We're using Office 365, and none of our confirmations are coming in. We didn't change any filter settings, and all of the mycontactform.com e-mail addresses and the entire mycontactform.com domain have always been whitelisted. I went through the logs and find no instances of the spam filter or quarantine stopping any mycontactform.com message.
Without the notifications that people submit our forms, the service doesn't work well for us. Please let me know what's going on. The last forms we received came through on Thursday, May 24.
delichon

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 2:23 am    Post subject: Emails have stopped coming through! Reply with quote

Hi
Like several other users it seems, my emails from mycontactform have suddenly stopped coming through. I can't even get the password reset mail to work.

We use Microsoft 365 and the mycontactform.com domain and email addresses are whitelisted on our exchange server.

It has been working fine for years but seems to have stopped sending any forms or messages through a few days ago. We have changed nothing on our website or email server which might have caused this issue.

I need it fixing please or we will have to move to another service to handle our forms which would be a shame when we have been entirely happy with the service up to now!
racarlson

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 8:20 am    Post subject: How can we get a refund? Reply with quote

We are going to have to move to a different paid service since e-mail notifications for our forms have suddenly stopped coming through. This forum is the only avenue for support, and messages here are ignored by the staff of your company. Please let me know how we can get a refund.
marketing4

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 9:14 am    Post subject: Also not receiving emails Reply with quote

I am also not receiving emails of any kind, also on O365. It was working until a couple of days ago. Nothing was blocked by our server. Can we please have an update on this issue?
delichon

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 12:37 pm    Post subject: The silence is deafening! Reply with quote

So it is clear that you have a number of paying customers who have suddenly stopped receiving messages and yet our loyalty is being rewarded by a complete lack of response to our issues.

Time to acknowledge that your site appears to have been blacklisted and that as a result you are failing to deliver the service we have all paid for. I think the mantra that emails are being blocked because we haven't configured our email systems properly is getting a little tired. Something outside our control is preventing your messages from being delivered and so it surely is the responsibility of mycontactform to resolve the issue or agree that your service is no longer worth paying for and issue a refund to your premium customers?

Anyone else feel the same?
racarlson

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:06 am    Post subject: Agree Reply with quote

It would be forgivable if someone at least responded that the company is looking into the issue. No support provided by ticket or e-mail or phone -- only through this forum, yet posts in this forum (regarding critical errors that make the service unusable) are ignored for more than a week now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: