Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

? on Allow user to select one address from a predefined list

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rocket1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:23 am    Post subject: ? on Allow user to select one address from a predefined list Reply with quote

When creating my form and choosing option 3. "Allow the user to select one address from a predefined list to send to" after I export the code into an HTML editor ... I get broken tags. The form previews correctly through mycontactform.com. This only happens with this option and if I were to adjust to any of the other send to options, the form would work just fine. I have pasted the code below ... any help would be greatly appriciated.

<!-- Begin myContactForm.com Form HTML -->
<form name="contactForm" method="post" action="http://www.mycontactform.com/sendform/sendform.php">
<input name="user" type="hidden" id="user" value="Rocket1"><input name="formid" type="hidden" id="formid" value="19222"><input name="subject" type="hidden" id="subject" value="WV Motor Speedway ??">
<table width="500" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" bordercolor="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><tr><td>
<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<tr bgcolor="#CCCCCC"><td><font color="#000000" size="2" face="Arial"><b> Send To:<font color="#FF0000"> *</font></b></font></td><td><select name="email_to" id="email_to" class="fieldstyle"><option value="0">Daniel Patterson</option><option value="1">Scott Strode</option></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><td><font color="#000000" size="2" face="Arial"><b>Name<font color="#FF0000"> *</font></b></font></td><td><font color="#000000" size="2" face="Arial"><input name="q[1]" type="text" id="q[1]" value="" size="30" maxlength="" class="fieldstyle"></font></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#CCCCCC"><td><font color="#000000" size="2" face="Arial"><b> E-mail Address:<font color="#FF0000"> *</font></b></font></td><td><input name="email" type="text" id="email" size="20" maxlength="100" class="fieldstyle"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><td><font color="#000000" size="2" face="Arial"><b>City<font color="#FF0000"> *</font></b></font></td><td><font color="#000000" size="2" face="Arial"><input name="q[2]" type="text" id="q[2]" value="" size="30" maxlength="" class="fieldstyle"></font></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#CCCCCC"><td><font color="#000000" size="2" face="Arial"><b>State<font color="#FF0000"> *</font></b></font></td><td><font color="#000000" size="2" face="Arial"><input name="q[3]" type="text" id="q[3]" value="" size="30" maxlength="" class="fieldstyle"></font></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><td><font color="#000000" size="2" face="Arial"><b>Question:<font color="#FF0000"> *</font></b></font></td><td><font color="#000000" size="2" face="Arial"><textarea name="q[4]" cols="30" rows="5" class="fieldstyle"></textarea></font></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"><hr size="1"></td></tr>
<tr><td colspan="2"><input name="submit" type="submit" value="Submit"> </td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#FF0000" size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><b>*</b></font> <font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Required</font></td><td align="right"></td></tr>
</table></td></tr></table></form>
<!-- End myContactForm.com Form HTML -->
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

I am not seeing any broken tags. The HTML is displaying the form correctly, and I can't find any problems with it going through it line by line. Please post the exact problem your HTML editor is telling you.

Thanks,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: