Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem Creating Form

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shalon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:36 am    Post subject: Problem Creating Form Reply with quote

I'm not sure if this is the correct board - but while trying to create my form, on step 5 where you put in the questions, and choose the text box/drop down etc... I get to the bottom of 34 questions, hit the "next" button, and it wipes it all out and gives me an error message. Something to the effect that I must enter all data. After 5x this has become very frustrating.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

The session may be timing out. Please try entering a smaller number of questions. You can add additional questions after the form wizard is complete.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Shalon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, thank you. I should have said that I did try that. I entered just 5 questions and tried to go to "next", then go back to add more but that did not work either. Then I had the person that takes care of my website go in and try to create the form. Going in two ways - under her user name & password - and using mine as well. She has a form on her website that she created using your site. We just did a test 5 questions, and did it several times and it did the same for her. Nothing, and gives the same error message.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shalon wrote:
Hi, thank you. I should have said that I did try that. I entered just 5 questions and tried to go to "next", then go back to add more but that did not work either. Then I had the person that takes care of my website go in and try to create the form. Going in two ways - under her user name & password - and using mine as well. She has a form on her website that she created using your site. We just did a test 5 questions, and did it several times and it did the same for her. Nothing, and gives the same error message.

What is the error message that it is giving you?

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Shalon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just tried it again with a few questions, so I could get the error message. I even chose "text box" though that is what it defaults to. I did a simple name, street address, city/state/zip code, phone number.

ERROR: Please make sure to enter appropriate values into all requested fields.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shalon wrote:
I just tried it again with a few questions, so I could get the error message. I even chose "text box" though that is what it defaults to. I did a simple name, street address, city/state/zip code, phone number.

ERROR: Please make sure to enter appropriate values into all requested fields.

Are you able to take a screen shot of what the screen looks like before you press the next button and then what it looks like after? I can't think of anything obvious that would cause this message to occur. Are all of the possible fields inputted? You can email screen shots to: info@mycontactform.com.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: