Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

background & other parameters not working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Bug Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
namecritic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:47 am    Post subject: background & other parameters not working Reply with quote

I create a form. I choose a white background #ffffff. I place the code into a wordpress site. It's all gray background, not white.

I go back, change it to no background, get html, paste it in place of the 1st code. Still gray background.

I go back and change it from width 100% to 600 pixels. get html, paste it in place of the 2nd code. Still gray and 100% even though the code actually says 600px in it.

Sometimes the email field will be 100% wide instead of 20-30 characters set in the settings.

This has happened in more than one wordpress site with different themes.

Here's an example page. http://trafficandleadgenerator.com/website-design/

It's gray in chrome and in IE too.

Anyone got any ideas? Besides moving all of my forms to a new service that works?

PS: Also happens with supercache disabled and with it enabled where I manually delete the cache.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

I would check the CSS of the Wordpress theme you are using. There are likely settings that are overriding the form settings.

Does the form look correct in the Preview within the admin panel? This is how the code will display on a blank website without any external CSS or other settings overriding its parameters.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: