Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Forms Will Not Submit on Mac Air Book?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Everything Else
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kschortzman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:21 am    Post subject: Forms Will Not Submit on Mac Air Book? Reply with quote

I have a number of individuals complaining that our forms do not work this year on our website. I haven't changed much of anything - with the exception of removing the photo upload as a required field in hopes it would resolve the issue. However, after speaking with a number of people, they indicated they are using a Mac Air Book to apply online. When they click the submit button, nothing happens. I do have the website toggling back and forth between Homestead and Wix - however, I have tested on Google Chrome and IE 10, and it submits every time for me. Here is the link: http://usopentkd.homestead.com/refereeapplication.html Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Good Day,

Your page is not working right using Firefox on a PC as well. I think the issue is that in Firefox the text at the bottom of the screen "Thank you for submitting your referee application for..." is floating over the submit button on the form. This is a page design / CSS issue. I don't see anything wrong with the actual form code.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com.
kschortzman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful, thanks for your help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Everything Else All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: