Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not getting uploaded file

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management
View previous topic :: View next topic  
indra sweeney

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:58 am    Post subject: Not getting uploaded file Reply with quote

Hi! And thank you for the opportunity to ask questions... Very Happy

I have tested the site a few times (and fixed a few "glitches" on my own), but I can't seem to figure this one out. I'll go to the site and upload a file and when I get the e-mail the file is not attached. Confused

I just thought of something... would it need to be published in order for this particular function to work? Everything else works... I'd appreciate your assistance!

Thanks,
Indra

My username is indrasweeney
The URL for the page is http://u2sweeney.web.aplus.net/IndraTranslation/ContactForm.html
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

It would need to be published to work Smile

Thanks,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: