Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ERROR: There was an error with your last attempted action.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dartmom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:11 pm    Post subject: ERROR: There was an error with your last attempted action. Reply with quote

I have been a customer for a few years and use this site to make registration forms for my group's activities and field trips. Sometimes the event recurrs the next year or I need to add something to the form and have always been able to make minor changes to the forms. About two weeks ago I started getting this error when attempting to make changes to the form:
ERROR: There was an error with your last attempted action.

Why am I suddenly not allowed to change anything? I am a premium member in good standing renewed thru 8/2013 (Last year I accidentally renewed for two years). Can someone help me please?

Blessings,
---Linda
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Please try the following:

1. Clear the cache in your web browser.
2. Make sure your web browser and internet security software is not preventing the use of cookies.
3. Try editing the form in a different web browser (Firefox, Chrome)

If the above doesn't work, it is possible that you may have to recreate the form.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
dartmom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: Reply Reply with quote

mycontac wrote:
Please try the following:

1. Clear the cache in your web browser.
2. Make sure your web browser and internet security software is not preventing the use of cookies.
3. Try editing the form in a different web browser (Firefox, Chrome)

If the above doesn't work, it is possible that you may have to recreate the form.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com

I always use chrome and when it didn't fix after clearing my cache, I switched to IE and it worked. Thanks for your help.
---Linda
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: