Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not recieving forms..... need help!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rwalker78

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: Not recieving forms..... need help!! Reply with quote

Hi folks,

I have been a happy member for years but last week my forms stopped coming into my outlook account.

I've changed nothing my end but am no longer recieving them.

I've done everything MyContactForm has suggested but still no answers.

It's weird, i know the forms are being completed as i see thm when i log into MyContactForm message centre but they are not making it to my outlook account.

They are not in any junk folders, i've added all the contactform emails and domain names, i've deleted the outlook account and re-instated it but no luck.

While this isn't causing outward problems, it triples my workload as i have to go into the message centre to find and work through the emails.

Any thoughts folks? Could it be outlook, or my norton firewall? I havent changed or altered these though so not sure why thy would suddenly change things.

The only odd thing is 6 months ago all my forms started going to my junk mail rathr than inbox. No big deal, i just transfer them back but no i'm not getting them at all, even though they do get to mycontactform.

Sorry for rambling, any thoughts? Crying or Very sad

Cheers,

Ross
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Hi Ross,

If the messages are making it into the Message Center, then they are definitely being sent as email as well. Somewhere after it leaves our email server it is getting filtered. This would point to an issue either on the incoming email server side (with whomever provides your email), with your individual email client's filtering (Outlook), or with any external filtering (such as Norton products). Unfortunately, from our end it is not possible to see where the message is being filtered. The best tips I can offer you are those found here:

https://www.mycontactform.com/emailfiltering.php

Additionally, try digging through the settings for your various pieces of software and see if there are any settings being missed.

If you could send me an email (info@mycontactform.com) with the specific form having this issue and the email address it should be getting sent to, I can send a test submission through and track it through our mail log and see if it is getting bounced back by your email provider.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: