Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Autoresponder Error message - Please help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Good Day,

What is the form name in your account that is experiencing this issue? I can go ahead and login to your account and disable the auto responder if you can provide me the name of the form.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Upon further investigation, there appears to be an error in our code causing this. I will have it corrected within the next hour or two and then you should be able to update the form.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
missgreenplanet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Re: Autoresponder Error message - Please help! Reply with quote

grace2 wrote:
I keep getting this message when I attempt to change my auto-responder to NOT send emails to clients. Here is the message I am getting:
ERROR: There was an error with your last attempted action.
I have attempted to log in and out numerous times. Can you please help with this ASAP? I am a premium user.

Thank you very much

I am trying to edit /update the autoresponder text, and when I save, it gives me same error message as above-There was an error with your last attempted action. Please help.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:41 am    Post subject: Re: Autoresponder Error message - Please help! Reply with quote

missgreenplanet wrote:
grace2 wrote:
I keep getting this message when I attempt to change my auto-responder to NOT send emails to clients. Here is the message I am getting:
ERROR: There was an error with your last attempted action.
I have attempted to log in and out numerous times. Can you please help with this ASAP? I am a premium user.

Thank you very much

I am trying to edit /update the autoresponder text, and when I save, it gives me same error message as above-There was an error with your last attempted action. Please help.

What is the name of the form under your account that is experiencing this issue? What are the values that you are entering for each parameter? I will try to recreate the issue.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: