Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Submit button is not working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ovcca

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Submit button is not working Reply with quote

Please tell me why my SUBMIT button is not working. I can fill out the form but when I click on the SUBMIT button it just goes in and out and does not do anything. Please help!
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

You have likely pasted your form code into an already open form tag on you site. If you could please post a link to the live site, I'll be able to better diagnose the issue.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
ovcca

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:26 am    Post subject: Submit button is not working Reply with quote

http://www.oceanvillageclub.org/owners/contactform.html
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:07 am    Post subject: Re: Submit button is not working Reply with quote

ovcca wrote:
http://www.oceanvillageclub.org/owners/contactform.html

I need to be able to see the code embedded on the site in order to diagnose the issue. The URL you have provided is password protected.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
ovcca

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:16 am    Post subject: Submit button is not working Reply with quote

I have sent you a private message
ovcca

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:44 am    Post subject: Submit button is not working Reply with quote

We have now paid for a year's subscription to your website. Please help us with our problem so that we can move forward. Thank you in advance.

Mary J
ovcca

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject: I think I figured it out Reply with quote

I started all over again and this time I think it seems to be working all right. Thanks anyways for your help

mary J
ovcca

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:20 pm    Post subject: Back with the same problem - Submit button not working Reply with quote

Please help me The SUBMIT BUTTON is not working again. Please see what you can do to help me.

Mary J
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: Back with the same problem - Submit button not working Reply with quote

ovcca wrote:
Please help me The SUBMIT BUTTON is not working again. Please see what you can do to help me.

Mary J

I need to see a live URL with the form in order to diagnose the issue. You've likely pasted the form code into an open form tag on your site which is typically the cause of these types of issues. Please check your site to see if this is the issue.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
ovcca

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:48 am    Post subject: Now working but thank you anyways. Reply with quote

Working now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: