Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Different results with different browsers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Everything Else
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Are you embedding the form within an iframe (this is how software like iweb does it)? If so, that may be causing it to get clipped in which case you'll need to space out the iframe. I cannot tell however unless you post a link to the form.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
wellness

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:07 am    Post subject: Form gets trucated in Firefox Reply with quote

Hello! My form gets truncated in firefox. Looks 100% fine in safari. I tried deleted and repasting the html into the iweb witget, but didnt make a differnece.

http://www.unitynyc.org/Unity_NYC/Apply.html

Any thoughts on how I can get the bottom of the form back in Firefox?

Thank!
Lisa
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

This is an issue with how iWeb embeds widgets using an iframe. Frequently iWeb does not correctly size the iframe. As a work around, you can add 3-6 line breaks to the end of the form code. This will typically stretch the iframe iWeb is using. Add the following to the bottom of the form code. You'll need to experiment with the numbers of <br />'s.

Code:
<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Everything Else All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: