Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

tons of issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kh7skg

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: tons of issues Reply with quote

Been having a rash of problems with my forms. Been getting emails from people trying to fill out a vacation quote and getting an error message to go back and fill out " ". This form wdw quote is resort choice. I just tested it and I selected from the drop down and still get the error message that none was selected for that field. On another form there was an error about not having email subject and all of my forms are set with pre done subjects. Almost all the forms are having field required issues.

Just did a test on this form which is the only one that lets me complete the form and here is the results. Everything is off Looking at the fields room needed is now check in date, resort choice is now how many rooms. I've been using this form for over a year with no problems until 2012

Your Name: b
How Many Adults 18 Years & Over: 1
How Many Children Under Two Years Old: 11
How Many Children Between 3 And 9 Years Old: 1
How Many Children Between 10 And 17 Years Old: 1
Resort Choice: One Room
How Many Rooms Needed: 02/24/2012
Check in date: 02/24/2012
Check out date: Disneys Paradise Pier Hotel
Vacation Package: Resort Vacation Package
Theme Park Tickets: 4 Day Park Hopper
Disney Dining Plan Add On Option: Non Required
Area Attraction Add On Option: Non Required
Additional Comments or Requests:
Do You Need Airfare: Non Required
If Airfare Is Required Which Airport:
Preferred Departure Flight Time:
Preferred Return Flight Time:
What Airport Do You Prefer To Fly Into: non required
Do You Require Ground Transportation: Non Required
Add Trip Insurance For $59.95 @ Adult: No, I decline insurance
verify your email address: vincent@mickeystravel.com
Your Zip Code: 85331
Referral Affliliates Name (if none write none): n
Referral Affiliates Number (if none write none): n
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

You'll likely need to rebuild the form. There were a small number of forms that had database records problems which didn't become evident until after a database update we made in November 2011. To fix this, delete all questions experiencing issues and then recreate them. If this doesn't solve the issue, you'll need to rebuild the form.

myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: