Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flash implementation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IEDJs

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:03 pm    Post subject: Flash implementation Reply with quote

Hello,

I am a premium member of my contact form. Currently, i have redesigned my website (in flash) and would like to implement mycontactform in it.

Currently, I am using self built form but would like to continue with your service as I am impressed by the variety of features your services offers.

Please advise at your earliest convenience as I would like to continue my membership.

Best regards,
Manan Shah.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Good Day,

Unfortunately, I have not tested our forms in flash. I am guessing that you would need to built a form in flash, and then change all of the field names to match the names used on our forms. Additionally, you would need to point the action of the form in flash to the action we use, and include all of the hidden fields we include in our normal forms.

This has not be tested. While it will probably work, it will highly depend on you abilities to convert our html forms over to flash. Probably the easiest thing would be to place the form within a normal HTML page and then have flash open the form (and html page) into a new non-flash window.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
IEDJs

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Nick,

Thank you for your reply. Adding the form on a new window is not possibility for me as I want to keep the site as user friendly and easy to navigate as possible.

Is there any way you can test the form in flash? or can you give any alternative suggestions?

regards.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IEDJs wrote:
Hi Nick,

Thank you for your reply. Adding the form on a new window is not possibility for me as I want to keep the site as user friendly and easy to navigate as possible.

Is there any way you can test the form in flash? or can you give any alternative suggestions?

regards.

At this time I cannot test the forms in Flash.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
IEDJs

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
MS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: