Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Instructions to drag images into text area appears

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ddixonart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:57 pm    Post subject: Instructions to drag images into text area appears Reply with quote

I didn't realize the form had this oddity until someone called me about it today after he had trouble with my form.

When a user hovers their mouse arrow over the larger sized text boxes on the form, some text appears that says "Drag images into the text area to host them on ImageShack."

At first, the man using my form thought it was a cool thing, but when he tried dragging an image into the area, the form went blank, losing everything he had just typed.

It's really more of an annoyance than anything else.

I have a form here:
http://mysnellvilleblog.blogspot.com/p/snellville-business-spotlight.html

and a form here:
http://www.pencil-portrait-drawing-artist.com/contactpencilartist.html

These are two different sites and both forms have this.

I just want people to be able to click the browse button and upload a file, not drag images into the boxes anyway.

So how can I get rid of this feature?

Thanks so much for your help.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Good Day,

This message has nothing to do with our code. There is nothing in mycontactform that would cause this. I have never heard of this, but speculate you have some sort of imageshack code embedded within your website code. This could have been placed by yourself or your web host. Alternatively, perhaps you have some sort of imageshack plugin installed on your web browser causing this behavior.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: