Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can't type in my form!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mika5213

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:12 pm    Post subject: Can't type in my form! Reply with quote

I uploaded the html code to my website and when I go to the page and try to type something in the field it requires, I can't click on it and the mouse cursor doesn't show. Please help! Thanks
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

There sounds like there is something odd going on with the code around your form. Please post the form URL and I will investigate.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
mika5213

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<!-- Begin myContactForm.com Form HTML -->
<form name="contactForm" method="post" action="http://www.mycontactform.com/sendform/sendform.php">
<input name="user" type="hidden" id="user" value="mika5213" /><input name="formid" type="hidden" id="formid" value="282842" /><input name="subject" type="hidden" id="subject" value="Page Me For A Cam Show" />
<table width="100%" style="border: 0px solid #000000; margin: 0; padding: 0; background-color: #FFCCFF;"><tr><td>
<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5">
<tr bgcolor="#EFEFEF"><td><font color="#000000" size="2" face="Times"> E-mail Address:<font color="#FF0000"> *</font></font></td><td><input name="email" type="text" id="email" size="20" maxlength="100" /></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><td><font color="#000000" size="2" face="Times">Choose the cam system you would like me on<font color="#FF0000"> *</font></font></td><td><font color="#000000" size="2" face="Times"><select name="q[2]" ><option value="Streamate/Cam Models">Streamate/Cam Models</option><option value="AllBBWCams">AllBBWCams</option><option value="Private Camz">Private Camz</option><option value="Iamacamgirl">Iamacamgirl</option></select></font></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#EFEFEF"><td><font color="#000000" size="2" face="Times">Your username on that cam system<font color="#FF0000"> *</font></font></td><td><font color="#000000" size="2" face="Times"><input name="q[3]" type="text" value="" size="" maxlength="25" /></font></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><td><font color="#000000" size="2" face="Times">How long of a show are you looking for?<font color="#FF0000"> *</font></font></td><td><font color="#000000" size="2" face="Times"><select name="q[4]" ><option value="5-10 Minutes">5-10 Minutes</option><option value="10-15 Minutes">10-15 Minutes</option><option value="15-20 Minutes">15-20 Minutes</option><option value="Longer Than 20 Minutes">Longer Than 20 Minutes</option></select></font></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#EFEFEF"><td><font color="#000000" size="2" face="Times">What type of show do you want?<font color="#FF0000"> *</font></font></td><td><font color="#000000" size="2" face="Times"><select name="q[5]" ><option value="Strip Tease">Strip Tease</option><option value="Strip Tease w/Toys">Strip Tease w/Toys</option><option value="Foot Fetish">Foot Fetish</option><option value="Other Fetish">Other Fetish</option></select></font></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"><hr size="1" /></td></tr>
<tr><td colspan="2"><input name="submit" type="submit" value="Submit" /> </td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#FF0000" size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><b>*</b></font> <font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Required</font></td><td align="right"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><a href="http://www.mycontactform.com"><strong>Create Email Forms</strong></a></font></td></tr>
</table></td></tr></table></form>
<!-- End myContactForm.com Form HTML -->
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

I need to see the URL of the form so I may view the form within your site. The issue is likely with the code around the form, not the form code itself.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
mika5213

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<Edit>Thanks for providing the URL </Edit>

thank you
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

The Javascript code you are using at the beginning of the page is preventing you from entering data into the fields. You need to remove this Javascript.

Code:

<SCRIPT TYPE="text/javascript">
<!--
//Disable right click script
//visit http://www.rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/scripts/
var message="This Website Is Protected! © Copyright 2010 mikaylaxxxoncam.com. All rights reserved";
///////////////////////////////////
function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}}
function clickNS(e) {if
(document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) {
if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}}
if (document.layers)
{document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;}
else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;}
document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false")
// -->
</SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT TYPE="text/javascript">
<!--
//Disable select-text script (IE4+, NS6+)
//visit http://www.rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/scripts/
///////////////////////////////////
function disableselect(e){
return false
}
function reEnable(){
return true
}
//if IE4+
document.onselectstart=new Function ("return false")
//if NS6
if (window.sidebar){
document.onmousedown=disableselect
document.onclick=reEnable
}
// -->
</SCRIPT>

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
mika5213

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome thank you for your help:)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: