Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

not working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anzmes

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:17 pm    Post subject: not working Reply with quote

I am using expresions web2 I have tested the form in my browser and it works OK does everything.
uploaded to the web server it does not work, brings up the old form.
I have checked that the hyperlink is Ok on the server site, finds the form page when viewed in the browser using the web page on the site.
The site ia ANZMES.org.nz

Anyone help?

Colin Rolling Eyes
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

This sounds like one of two issues:

1. You are looking at an old cached version of your website. To check this, clear your web browser's cache and then reload the form on your website. In most web browsers this is done by holding the 'Shift' key while pressing the 'Refresh' button.

2. If #1 doesn't work, then it is likely that you are not actually uploading the form, or that you are not over writing the existing HTML document on your web server. Please contact you hosting provider for help uploading HTML documents.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: