Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

iWeb: No error message, it just doesn't show up on the web

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BootieCuties

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:00 pm    Post subject: iWeb: No error message, it just doesn't show up on the web Reply with quote

I copied and pasted the code into my html snippet on iWeb. It worked, but my website is hosted by GoDaddy, so there were a bunch of ads that pushed the form down and cut off the "Submit" button. So, I upgraded my GoDaddy account to avoid the ads, and made some edits through MyContactForm.com Form Management page. I re-copied and pasted the html code back into the html widget. Now, the form widget does not show up at all on the website. Any suggestions? I've already tried redoing the page through iWeb with the new code, but it's not working.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Unfortunately, this sounds like a problem with iWeb. I would try completely deleting the widget and then re-adding it to the page. Also make sure to republish the page when you do this and clear the cache on your web browser when viewing the page. If this doesn't work, try adding the form via a widget to a new blank page and see if you can get it to work.

Many users use our forms with iWeb. Unfortunately, I've had little experience with the software which makes it nearly impossible to provide support.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
BootieCuties

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tried that. Doesn't work. I'm kind of surprised you don't have anyone providing iWeb support. Bummer.
williamjohns95

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:37 pm    Post subject: iweb not publishing your contact form to godaddy Reply with quote

I am having the same problem as your Sept. 3rd user. After pasting your html into the widget (all appears as it should after doing so), and then publishing it to godaddy, the contact form does not appear on my website.

I should say that just a week or two ago this was working just fine! Now, all of a sudden (after making some minor changes to my site's contact form) the form won't publish.

FYI I'm also have the same problem when trying to publish quicktime videos......
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:39 am    Post subject: Re: iweb not publishing your contact form to godaddy Reply with quote

williamjohns95 wrote:
I am having the same problem as your Sept. 3rd user. After pasting your html into the widget (all appears as it should after doing so), and then publishing it to godaddy, the contact form does not appear on my website.

I should say that just a week or two ago this was working just fine! Now, all of a sudden (after making some minor changes to my site's contact form) the form won't publish.

FYI I'm also have the same problem when trying to publish quicktime videos......

I would contact iWeb support about published widgets not showing up. I know that there is a way to get it to work, but unfortunately cannot support it.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: