Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Error when replying to email in message center

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Message Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KCGA

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:46 pm    Post subject: Error when replying to email in message center Reply with quote

When I try to reply to an email in the "message center", I get an error message "Couldn't Execute Query". Is any one aware of this issue or is there something impacting only my acount. Confused
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

This is most likely caused by there being quotation marks in the response. This is a bug in our software which should be fixed for the next update (mid-Feb.).

Sincerely,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
tipafu27

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:08 pm    Post subject: MESSAGE CENTER BUG!!!!! Reply with quote

Hello Contact form employees,
This seems to be the closest subject in the forum for what I want to talk about. Something strange just happened in my message center.

I have two websites. One is a professional business and the other is a punk radio station. I just responded to three listeners for gutter-punk-radio but they were sent to three customers for my other website as well. Now I am very upset. Now It will look as though some other website got access to their email and responded. (considering the fact that our clients have no clue we have a radio station as well. We are keeping both separate) Is there a bug in the email system?
Free net radio 247/365
punk/ska/alternative/other

http://gutter-punk-radio.com
http://gutter-punk-radio.com/aboutus.html
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: MESSAGE CENTER BUG!!!!! Reply with quote

tipafu27 wrote:
Hello Contact form employees,
This seems to be the closest subject in the forum for what I want to talk about. Something strange just happened in my message center.

I have two websites. One is a professional business and the other is a punk radio station. I just responded to three listeners for gutter-punk-radio but they were sent to three customers for my other website as well. Now I am very upset. Now It will look as though some other website got access to their email and responded. (considering the fact that our clients have no clue we have a radio station as well. We are keeping both separate) Is there a bug in the email system?

Good Day,

I have never heard / seen this happen which makes me doubt that this happened on our end.

Is it possible that you have some other sort of email forwarding setup with your local account?

What were the two specific forms this happened with (I need the names of the forms under the control panel as well as the URLs)?

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Message Center All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: