Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

mycontactform.com is AWESOME!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xlr8

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: mycontactform.com is AWESOME! Reply with quote

I was looking on the internet for a contact form generator, and thank god i stumbled upon mycontactform.com it is so easy, as so powerful.... even though i got an email telling me I could take the ad off of my form, I left it on there! Way to Go!
-steve
Melody0124

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I left mine on, too. This is the best form site I have seen. They should have a referral program Smile That would be extra incentive to keep the link on there...althought I wouldn't take it off anyway Smile
BandDesigners

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a million Nick Wink
ddixonart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a great service, and the price is fantastic. I am very happy with MyContactForm and will recommend it to friends.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Feedback All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: