Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Form works for me, but not for others

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zoop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:24 am    Post subject: Form works for me, but not for others Reply with quote

I looked through the FAQ and through the posts on here, but couldn't find anything that helped, so here we go-

I created two forms and have them on my website, and I tested them both out and they worked fine, I got redirected and recieved the emails. But the otherday I got a complaint from someone who said that when they clicked on submit, nothing happened, and I did not recieve and email either. This was only for one of the forms, but I think the other form may have that problem too.
I checked the codes and everything, and they seemed fine, so is it a problem caused by the other person's browser or something?

The form's name is Fairytale Join, and here's the page it's on http://kittyxpanda.webs.com/join.htm
The other form is called Fairytale change ( http://kittyxpanda.webs.com/change.htm ), I'd appreciate if you had a look at that one too.
My username is the same as this one.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

I tested both of your forms, and they appear to be working. It was most likely a temporary bug with the person who was trying to submit the forms internet connection.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Zoop

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recieved your emails, so I'll ask the person to try again.
Thanks Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: